Paris Bourbon County Farmers’ Market
City Barn Policy & Reservation Form
The policies described herein apply to the Paris Bourbon County Farmers’ Market City Barn located at 720 High Street, Paris, KY 40361. The policies are set by the Paris Bourbon County Farmers’ Market Board of Directors.
Room Use Fees
Room use fees are charged to all organizations and persons who are granted use of the room. These fees are to recover the cost of providing these rooms for the public as well as general maintenance and upkeep.
Half-day rental is $60.00, full-day rental is $100.00. Recurring rentals may qualify for a discount. This discount is made at the discretion of the board and on a case-by-case basis. A deposit of half the amount owed is required at the time of booking, the second half to be paid on the last business day of the market before the scheduled event.
Reservations and the master calendar are kept at the market and can be made by calling 859-987-6614 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Scheduling is done on first-come, first-served basis. All requests for the use of City Barn are to be submitted on the attached form. Forms may be obtained during normal business hours which are Monday through Friday, 11AM-6pm and Saturdays 9AM-noon.
Keys may be picked up from the market during normal business hours and must be returned using our key return system. (Instructions will be given when key is picked up.) Groups or persons who do not return the key will be charged a fee of $5.00 per day. After one week a replacement/rekeying fee of $50.00 will be charged.
- Paris Bourbon County Farmers’ Market board members and staff shall have the right to enter all facilities, at all times during any and all occupancies.
- The Paris Bourbon County Farmers’ Market is not responsible for accidents, injury, illness, or loss of property.
- Reservations are only for the time stated on the application form, please include adequate time for set-up and clean-up.
- Any person or group damaging property or equipment is responsible for the cost of repair or replacement. THE USE OF TAPE IS FORBIDDEN AS IT TAKES THE PAINT OFF THE WALLS. PLEASE USE THE HANDY HOOKS PROVIDED ABOVE WINDOWS AND ON THE CEILING. THANK YOU.
- All trash must be placed in trash receptacle outside.
- When room is used for activities involving minors, one adult per ten children is required.
- Any person or persons violating the established rules and regulations, or constituting a public nuisance will be asked to leave the facility.
- The Paris Bourbon County Farmers’ Market reserves the right to refuse reservations.
- Please call and cancel if you do not wish to use City Barn after your reservation has been made. Sorry, deposits are non-refundable.
- All groups may use the Farmers’ Market parking lot or the public parking lots located on either side of our building.